Thursday, January 12, 2012

I can't believe he's 3!


I can't believe it has been three years ago
 that my dream of becoming a mother finally came true.  
All because his birthmother loved him so much, 
am I able to love him for eternity.


This year he decided he wanted a dragon cake.
I was pretty nervous about it, but if I do say so myself, it is dang cute! 
If you ask Kade who he is, he says.
"Prince Charming"


And what is his favorite part about being Prince Charming?
"Cutting of the dragons head!"
You have got to love boys!
Here he is pretending to cut off the head.


He couldn't have been cuter when we sang Happy Birthday.
He sang right along and had big twinkles in his eyes!


And when it came down to cutting off the dragons head, 
he took it VERY seriously.
Just look at that face!


The family came over on Sunday to celebrate.


 Today, on his actual birthday,
Dad went and got some awesome balloons and we opened presents.
He got a BBQ, and he loves grilling us up some food.


He also got a big truck that he has pushed all around the house.


We are so grateful for him, and love him so very much.
And I can not leave without showing how much Jace is growing up.

He is now three months old, and wants to be older.
I keep telling him to slow down, he doesn't have to grow up so fast.

We love our boys!

1 comment:

CSJohnson said...

Three years old? Where does the time go! I love your dragon cake--it is a work of art!